Yes, It’s true. can you believe it?? I can’t. Well maybe it’s because I have to start working, and I don’t take the certification exam until November… but in reality, I’m going to be completely DONE with classes!
Hans doesn’t feel much like he is either… because he still has two years in a Master program….. but all that aside…
We ARE graduating… so we might as well party it up!
So this week… hasn’t been too exciting, but I’ll sum it up.
Earlier in the week the sky turned a weird color and we took some pictures. I love storms, especially in the summer, and this sky reminded me of a storm. Someone told us that there had been a fire in Idaho Falls… it had to have been a pretty big fire….
On Thursday I went to grad fest and picked up our caps and gowns, and later that night my very good friend Alisha ( Alisha I love you!) who is a photography minor, soon to be major took pictures of us in our Graduation attire. She did such a good job! take a look :)
We sent our announcements out on Saturday, Just 3 more days and we’re done!
On Friday My Medical Assisting class had a barbeque with the paramedic program. We had a competition with them starting at the beginning of the semester to collect pop caps to give to the Ronald McDonald fund for children. Whoever lost had to make dinner for the group that won…. and guess what?? We won!
So Hans and I went to the barbeque, there was a lot of food… and good company!
That night we went to go pick up the pictures for our graduation announcements at good ‘ol Wal Mart and while we were there… we bought a flat screen T'.V. ! Yeah…. that wasn’t planned.
Because our apartment IS furnished, and we are moving to Pocatello in September… we have to buy furniture. I know, crazy right? by the time we move, we will have been married a year and never bought furniture!
Anyways, Hans has been checking online every day to find a good deal on a T.V. …….. for me :) I want it. When we were at the store, he was checking all the TVs out and he found one on clearance for the best price he has seen! It was a 37” Flat screen HD for $360…. marked down from over $500.
Yep. We bought it. Now it is sitting in our living room. It feels like Christmas morning to me every time I wake up and walk out there. Beautiful.
On Saturday we did homework and Studied the whole day. We also did some spring….. or summer cleaning. It was much needed, and with such a small apartment…. it isn’t too bad!
That night we went to part of the ward activity………. mostly because they were using our projector. yeah, it’s cool ;)
We left early to go to the drive in movie with Sarah and Jaren! They were doing a double feature, showing Despicable Me and Eclipse. I wanted to see Eclipse, but it was 11:30 and I had already slept through half of Despicable Me. It’s like I’m getting old. Falling asleep so early… and I’m only 20!
As my dad would always tell me “The Holy Ghost goes to bed at midnight!”…… I sure hope that isn’t true ;)
It was a good movie, and we had a fun time with Sarah and jaren, as we always do!
On Sunday after church we went to the nursing home in town, and did a short Sacrament meeting and gave sacrament to the people there as a ward, and it was a lot of fun! That night there was also a choir practice.
Sarah and Jaren came over for dinner and games that night
We played scrabble
Sarah had a little trouble reading. She read Loan as Lo- Ann. Haha
our plants are finally growing more… and have started showing flowers!
Well. that’s all for now! Hope you enjoyed:)


No comments:
Post a Comment