Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Little Trip

I’ve been a little lazy about the blog posts lately.

You see, I went on a trip to see my family for a week, and I have just felt too lazy to update. In fact, I still do, but I’m making myself, because I feel it is important to document these things :)

I flew out to Denver last Saturday, and I left my husband for a week, I missed him so much! but it was a good trip.

I stayed in Colorado for about a day and a half. We went out to dinner with friends…

013

When we came back we found that Cameron had shaved off part of his eyebrow….oh, my brother.. haha

014

On Monday I flew from Denver to Texas with my mom to go spend some time with my grandma who is getting treatment for leukemia. She is doing really well!

012

I saw a lot of this last week….

My mom and I on the plane. Watching Modern Family :)

016

At the Texas airport… my mom played along with my picture obsession. Worth it.

020

We stopped for lunch at Five Guys before we picked my grandma up from the airport.

021

022

Yum!

026

Eating with Grandma at a buffet.

My mom and I picked up some fun slipper boots while waiting to get grandma. We promptly put them on when we got back to the hotel :)

030

031

haha. Cute.

The next morning we went to the hospital with Grandma for one of her procedures.

032

Just filling out some paper work.

037

After her procedure. My grandma did NOT want to be wheeled around in a wheel chair. But we made her ;)

038

My grandma brought us out a warm blanket while we were waiting. I don’t know about my mom, but I took a couple good naps in the waiting room :)

040

My mom and I waiting.

041

We took my grandma to get her FIRST pedicure and Manicure. Can you believe it?? Her FIRST time! Needless to say, She LOVED it, and she couldn’t wait to show her toes and nails off to everyone. I don’t blame her, they looked awesome!

043

045

046

047

056

067

We did do a little shopping too.

050

051

Don’t they look great? :)

We also went to the Rodeo. Here are some of the best pictures ever… that I took while we were getting ready for the rodeo!!

058

060

061

062

063

hahaha.

We went to the rodeo. It was fun! and Blake Shelton was in concert. In all honesty I didn’t even know who he was…. but I soon found out that he is a really famous singer! haha…. It was fun to hear him in concert :)

Oh, and I got my face painted. a little childish? probably. I’m sure it made me look even younger than I already look.. but oh well!

066

068

069

070

071

075

076

077

078

Caught mid-chew!

079

080

On our way up to the stadium… we were in what they call the “nose bleed” section. haha.

082

A little windy….

083

The Rodeo and Blake Shelton!

098

084

086

We had a good time!

My mom and I flew back to Colorado on Thursday, and that night and Friday I did a lot of Thrift Store shopping with her… one of my favorite things to do in Colorado!

I also got to walk Krista home from the bus stop one day, with two of her friends Aspen and Coral. They are so funny!

106

They are just so cute!

107

My brother Cam just got his permit, and I let him drive somewhere with me. a little scary… but he did pretty good :)

109

108

One day after taking a shower, I walked into my room and found this note from my sister. So funny! Of course I circled yes and gave it back to her… haha

110

111

took a little trip to Sam’s club with my mom, sister, and her friend!

I flew back home On Saturday.

I had a great trip! but I’m more than happy to be reunited with my Wonderful Husband.

1 comment:

  1. Looked like a blast! I love that you got your face painted

    ReplyDelete