Thursday, January 16, 2014

Catch up!


I have been planning on getting pictures up on here, and writing some updates... But life has just been so crazy! After Ryan was born, my whole family was here for Christmas! Skylers girlfriend Kylie also came, so we got to get to know her a little better as well :) everyone stayed in our two bedroom apartment, so our house was FULL to say the least! We had a ton of fun. It's  always so nice to be with family. And now we are just adjusting to our new life and loving our new little family :)

So just to warn you, the majority of the pictures I have been taking recently are of Ryan, so be prepared!

Some of the last pregnancy pictures I took

I was feeling large!
Here are some hospital pictures we took.

The real after just giving birth picture. I didn't sleep at all that night!


Under the lights in the NICU for jaundice :(

He looks just like his dad! He even has the same cowlick as Hans!


Celebrating Carter and Olive's birthday! 







Milk drunk face!
Bath time

Awake at 3 am :)
We forgot to bring a blanket to the pediatricians...


Taking newborn pictures :)

He loves to keep his arms out and his legs up!
Making gingerbread horses with our best friends over Skype :)
He loves bath time!
With grandma :)
Haha, loves having his hands up.
Like father like son :) New Year's Eve day.
Cute baby with his uncle :)
Went to see Santa at the mall

And then these crazy parents, went to New York! 

The Sunday after we got back was Ryan's blessing day! The blessing was beautiful, and it was such a great day :)
Sleep smiles are the best!
We took a day to tour DC of course!
Oops I forgot! Here is our picture of Ryan with Santa :)
Ryan just chillin with dad

My cute parents , always cooking good food :)


Picture overload! I'm noticing that most of the pictures I take are of Ryan! I never wanted to be that way, I wanted to take more pictures with us in them.... But it is what it is I guess :) 

Things have been going well! The no sleep thing has definitely started to catch up to me. Ryan pretty much  does what he wants, sleeps when he wants to and is awake when he wants to be, no matter what we do! But he is a sweet baby! He gets hiccups all the time and hates them, and he hates being gassy, haha. He also poops a LOT. He nurses really well though, which has been a blessing! I'm sure you wanted to know all of that :) it's mostly for me to have it written down :) 

He has a love-hate relationship with his pacifier. He either wants it or he really doesn't want it! When he wants to be held, he will cry his eyes out until someone picks him up,then he stops immediately :) he just recently started cooing which is way cute! 

We are adjusting to our new role as parents and are loving watching this little guy grow!

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment