After Halloween was over, Ryan of course decided to raid my sisters candy bag, and of course we let him have candy because he's just so dang cute:)
We also found that Ryan loves smoothies! Even if you put a bunch of healthy stuff in it without sugar, he still loves it! This meant that during teething, Jamba Juice saw us very frequently :)
We also fashioned a bottle into a smoothie cup for him :)
He fell asleep like this, I had to take a picture, before I repositioned him of course.
How cute is this baby?!?
My brother, Ryan and I, look so alike!
I get to practice hairstyles on my sister!
Spending time with some of our favorite people :) Hans' brother and (now) wife and her little boy max :)
Ryan loves max!
And this is how he looks at me when I come to get him out of his crib, haha.
I loves spending my days with him!
We had dinner with friends one night. Haven't seen them in years! They are the sweetest!
My parents decided to finish the basement, we got really far, it's still a work in progress!
He loves going through the shoes
And frosting
We can't forget getting into anything he can get to!
Fall brought us a lot of football games this year! My brother is a star!
Oh and by the way, their team did super awesome especially my brother :) they won state!!
And it was nice to see family and friends when they came to visit and see the game!
Thanksgiving was so fun! We went to visit Hans' family in st George. We love them so much! I'm grateful I was lucky enough to be blessed with such great in laws :)










































No comments:
Post a Comment