Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Not very exciting. But….

Here are some things from my last post until now.

We haven’t done really anything exciting in the past week.  But, here are some things that we have been doing… or more me.

I have made SO many meals. I don’t really like to cook, yeah yeah, I know I’ve said that about a million times. So this is something big to report on!  This is probably the most cooking I have done… EVER! It actually hasn’t been that bad, and the only reason I have been doing it is because I have had A TON of time on my hands, like almost all day every day.

I mean what do you do when you are all done with school, and only have a part time job? Well, I’ll tell you that I’m going to find a full time job ASAP, so I can be busy, and so we can start having enough money to pay off our school loans!

Anyways, I have made chili, chicken pot pie, spaghetti, Navajo tacos, chicken and rice casserole, Hawaiian haystacks, enchiladas, and more!

Enchiladas..

003

Hans is busy all the time so he appreciates me making meals, so he doesn’t have to worry about what to eat!

He knows not to get used to this though… haha. I don’t know how long this will last :)

I have been getting creative and looking up thanksgiving snacks online. Hans thought this one was weird..

004

005

They are supposed to be like cornucopias…  we still ate them. I kinda just did it for the cuteness factor… ha. I also made apple pie dip and cheesecake, yum!

A while back I made a yarn wreath for myself. I found a good deal at Goodwill and few days ago and I decided to make some more Wreaths! I decided to make them for my Sister’s in law. ( I think that’s how you say it?) you get the point.

Here they are

015

010

013

012

Cute?

Ok enough of my boring stuff. We are headed to California in TWO days! Hallelujah.

We are so ready to get out of here.

Thanksgiving here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment