A few things…
During the last week or so, we got a calling! Yes, a calling together. We are the temple coordinators… easy enough right?
I started my job and I love it! I do a lot of things, and I feel like I have had to absorb so much information, but it’s great! Medical Assistants can do so much. More offices now are looking for Medical Assistants because of the variety of things that they can do. Including things from nursing and assisting the doctor, to receptionist things, and medical billing. So I feel very good about my decision, and if you are wondering if I will ever go on to be an RN, the answer is NO! Unless, I want to get paid a little more ( but I don’t think the difference is significant enough). right now I took the job, that used to be worked by a nurse!
Anyways, my job was supposed to be part time, but because of the needs of other offices, I have gotten at least double the hours I originally thought, so things are great :) Plus I love giving shots and I have given about a million flu shots! ( I am told almost every time “oh! I didn’t even feel that!”.. makes me feel good ) Funny thing is, I haven’t gotten a flu shot myself…
Hans is still doing so well! He always gets A’s on all his assignments and tests, and he is still working really hard!
We got a new game for our Wii. Just dance 2! it is so fun! It is what we do to exercise….. because we don’t :) haha
I have also been cooking more! *gasp*! I have had more time, and on select nights I have made some good dinners :)
One of the nights though, I was sprinkling some salt on my dinner, and the top of the container came off! Hans thought it was funny, so he took a picture. It wasn’t funny then, but I guess now it is!
We are going to California for Thanksgiving, yay! For Christmas we are going to Colorado! I will actually be there for 3 weeks! Hans will only be there for 2, because he is going on a trip with his class. And, we are flying this time, yay!


No comments:
Post a Comment