Here are some things from this week.
In an effort to eliminate stress in my life right now, I decided it was best to cancel our subscription to the paper.
Aside from not having very much time to coupon lately, it has been difficult to coupon here in Idaho anyway. the items I want to buy for cheap are gone by the time I get there most of the time, and the stores are getting more and more strict about their coupon policies.
Maybe things will get better after the holidays are over and I will subscribe to the paper again. But for now I’m going to take a little break!
Of course, I will still try to be frugal, but maybe not in the way of coupons :)
I decided to be ambitious when I got home from work at 6 one day ( which was early for me, sad….) I felt like I had a lot of time on my hands so I made homemade bread bowls and white chicken chili. They turned out really good, and Hans liked them a lot! Not worth the work though, I always think things taste better when someone else makes them… haha
My husband is so great and he brings me lunch at work everyday, and sometimes we take silly pictures together :)
I’m so glad it’s the weekend again. Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment