Alright ladies and (possibly) gentlemen…. The last two Fridays we were traveling, so I skipped Frugal Friday! So here we go for today!
So… This year, I told Hans that I wanted a big..er Christmas tree. for the past 2 years we have always just used our little 4 ft tree, which was always fine, since we ended up spending more of the month at my families house. But this year the majority of the month we will be spending at our own house, so I wanted it to feel a little more like Christmas.
Once I saw this ad…
I knew it was meant to be!
a 6ft prelit Christmas tree for $25?! we will take it!
So after 9 o’clock on one of the nights this week, after school and work, we took our hungry and tired selves to the store to buy the tree.
We bought it and set it up, plugged it in and….
One of the strands was out! Dang it all!!
So we took it back to the store…. LAME.
But, look at the cute flowers I found for 90% off, such a good deal!
We finished putting up our tree, and our Christmas decorations!
look at all the fun ornaments :)
My grandma gave us some cute older ornaments last year, and we finally have a tree to put them all on!
I also have some of the Christmas bulbs that my mom painted one year, We love them! they are so pretty :)
And to finish up with being Frugal….
Here are some more things I am planning on getting this weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment