Sunday, February 19, 2012

Is it Winter?

It is sometimes a little hard to believe that it is winter around here. There has been so much Sun! I’m afraid it will go away soon, so we are enjoying it while we can :)

This weekend we were able to just sit around, and do whatever we pleased! Well, I guess I speak for myself since Hans did have to do some homework :)

We were able to have dinner at our friend Kevin and Shannon’s house, along with Shannon’s sister Rusty! We ate, and played games, and had a good time.

I made some cool cupcakes for St. Patrick’s day ( a little early I know.. )

001

004

005

006

Yesterday Hans and I had a date at Golden Corral, we went during lunch for their lunch special, and we ate until we couldn’t eat any more! I can’t say that they have the best food, but there sure is a lot of food, and we were full for the rest of the night!

We also have spent some time playing some fun Wii games, and I have been doing some organizing, it feels good to have things organized.

Here is my newly organized “craft” area. Maybe some day, I will be able to have a better space to do crafts…..

009

And that is our update! It’s been a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment