Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day!

I came home from work yesterday to a wonderful surprise!

My husband found his romantic side, and I came home to a candle filled house, with romantic music playing in the background. He made us a nice steak dinner ( it has become a tradition) the meal was complete with sparkling juice :)

015

I love that he took the time to look around our house for things to decorate with, and that he took the time to carefully place all of the little chocolates and decorations perfectly :)

016

017

018

023

024

025

026

027

028

I did make Hans a pretty cool gift.

I made a scratch off card! I found the idea online :)

033

034

035

037

Pretty cool huh? Hans liked it.

I also made these. Thank goodness for the internet!

029

030

031

He loved them!

Hans also bought me cheesecake….. it really is true love !

038

I hope everyone else had a great Valentines day!

Today marks 2 and a half years of marriage for us. Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment