Graduation was a blast! I couldn’t have asked for it to go any better :) Hans Parents, Sister Anna, His brother Curtis, his wife Stephanie and their 3 girls arrived here on Thursday night, As did my Parents and Sister. We ate dinner and talked, it was so good to have our family in our house! That doesn’t happen very often :)
On Friday we all got up and got ready for Graduation. The first event we went to was to see Hans get his tassel for Beta Gamma Sigma. An Award for GPA. There were only about 10-12 people that got it! Then we stayed for Graduation, and he get “hooded” for his Masters degree.
My phone took Horrible pictures. Luckily my mom and Hans’ family got some. I Will have to get the pictures from them. I will post them later !
Hans with his parents.
Friends from the program!
After Graduation we went home, ate good food, and just hung out for the rest of the day. It was so fun to be together and celebrate such a wonderful thing!
You’ve seen these all over Pinterest right? What better time for me to make them! :)
Stop taking pictures of me ok?? haha
The Next morning everyone left, Sad to see them leave….. but so grateful that they could come. Thanks guys, we love you all SO much! Thank you for your support and encouraging words :)
Pictures with nieces before they left!
SO… what now? seems to be the question everyone is asking. The truth is…. I wish I knew the answer to that myself.
We are moving out of Idaho within the next couple of weeks, Hans has a few Job offers in Maryland. But he can’t start working until he finishes his security clearance. Which is taking a LOT more time than we originally thought. I’m not going to explain, I’ll just tell you that it is a LOT of work. I sure hope it’s not the kind of job that my husband can’t tell me what he is doing…..
Anyway, it could take a couple more months before he can start, so we will probably be moving in with my parents in Colorado while we are waiting. At least that is the plan for now…. it seems as if our plans change every couple of days…..
So we are officially in Limbo. And now I am asking myself the question…. what do I do now? Work full time? Take some classes? I’m considering Dental Assistant school, or even cosmetology. ?? Working part time? Nannying? The sky is the limit! Any Suggestions?
I wouldn’t say that things have gone exactly as we had planned. But things have gone well, and for that we are grateful. So it’s ok that we have to wait, and that we don’t really know where we are going, or what we are going to be doing. We know that the Lord will direct us to the life he has planned for us.

I love your skirt that you wore to graduation!
ReplyDelete