Here I am again, after going for over a week before posting. Other than the fact that we have been busy, with graduation, and job stuff…. Hans got me a Kindle Fire for my birthday which means I have been using my Computer less…. which means less blog posts. So I’ll just blame it on Hans :)
So… Hans graduated with his Masters this weekend! YAY!!
Graduation is going to be a separate post, so this one is going to be about the things in the past couple of weeks leading up to graduation :)
I had to leave my Job, because we will be moving this month. It wasn’t something I wanted to do. I have loved working with the women’s clinic, and with the midwives. I have learned so much there and made some good friends!
I made the Midwives aprons, and trash bag holders. I have been learning how to sew, and I love it!
We also got our first Bountiful basket. Loved it!
we spent some time with friends…
We also went to the closing social for the NIATEC program. It was so fun! We have loved this program and the friends we have made!
A graduation post is soon to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment