The Sunday after Graduation I drove home to Colorado with my family! Hans Left on Monday morning for Baltimore Maryland to do some more things for his potential job(s). I took the opportunity to go spend some time with my family.
I had a fun time hanging out with my family!
Watching movies with my brother Cam! He is a Freshman in highschool, he plays basketball, football, and track, while still getting good grades! He even placed 6th in the state of Colorado for High Jump…. overachiever! ;)
I Also did a lot of shopping with my mom, mostly Thrift store shopping, which I love!
And coupon shopping :)
Free pop!
Hans flew back to Pocatello on Wednesday night, and then he picked me up in Salt Lake on Thursday. we decided to spend a day in Salt Lake, so we got a Hotel for the night, and took our time getting home the next day !
Classic :)
It was an interesting week of traveling, and realizing that Hans was really done with school! That we really are going to be moving on to the next step in life! It is still something I think we haven’t fully grasped yet…. where has the time gone?!

No comments:
Post a Comment