I usually update our blog every week, but it sure has been hard to want to sit down and write a blog post. It’s amazing We can have “nothing” going on but still be so busy!
We have been spending some much needed time with my family! We are living with them here in Colorado for the summer :)
Hans, Cam and Krista jumping on the Trampoline :)
Typical, watching T.V. shows on mom and dad’s bed at night! haha
Girls night out to dinner and a movie :)
Boys night out to a Rockies game!
A day at the pool, Cameron and his friend Caleb racing to see who could melt the ice cube the fastest. haha.
My cute brother!
Krista and her friend.
My dad got an awesome new grill for Father’s day…. it was a lot of work to get it in the house and then put it all together!
We made dad breakfast for father’s day!
So happy cooking on his new grill :)
“grill” cupcakes that I made.
Cameron braided my hair, and then took a picture of it. I really don’t know where he learned to braid….
We went to the outlets as a family, and had caramel apples. yum!
I caught everyone mid-chew…
One day, we all drove an hour to see Cam play football. We had a little picnic!
I did Krista’s hair for church :)
Science experiments with Krista and Coral.
Coral liked to wear her apron like a cape… haha!
We love spending time in Colorado with family! It looks like everything is in place for Hans’ job in Maryland, and his start date will be in the middle of August! So we will be here until then. Of course, I won’t let myself fully “plan” on that, because the whole “planning” thing hasn’t worked out too well for me lately, haha!
There is our update :)

Love all the pictures! Looks like you guys are having fun!
ReplyDeleteYour family is so cute! It's looks like your having an awesome time. We miss you guys! I guess we will be seeing you in August:)
ReplyDelete