Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What’s on Hans’ Phone?

So, as you can probably tell, I take all of my pictures with my phone. Not the best quality. I do have a Camera, we actually have 2 digital cameras, but we never use them, haha. It’s just so much more convenient to use our phones.

With that being said, Hans rarely takes pictures.  So this post is what I call… What’s on Hans’ phone? :)

Hans' Phone 066

Me, making an apron

Hans' Phone 023

Sarah winning the jackpot!

Hans' Phone 074

Watching our friends little boy Logan, Hans thought this looked funny :)

Hans' Phone 076

Emily and Mike at the hospital with their new baby girl :)

Hans' Phone 090

Our niece asleep on the floor.. hahaha

Hans' Phone 091

Hans' Phone 093

Nieces

Hans' Phone 094

Hans' Phone 097

Hans' Phone 100

Delaney’s baby blessing

Hans' Phone 104

Our day trip to Salt Lake City!

Hans' Phone 106

Hans' Phone 107

Hans' Phone 117

A very flattering picture of me on the train at the airport on our way to Disney World. Apparently he thought I looked “cute”

And there you have it! That is what’s on Hans’ phone. :)

1 comment: