Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, Old Man!

On July 9th Hans turned 27!

He wanted to spend the day playing racquetball and Halo :)

So He spent the day doing the things he wanted to do! We had a barbeque that night, and I surprised him with the wings he had asked for, and an ice cream cake that he wanted as well! He looked very happy on his birthday ( except for the huge blister he got after playing racquetball….) he told me that he had an awesome birthday!

He also requested that we go to Olive Garden for lunch, which we did, and came back home VERY stuffed :)

004

005

007

008

009

012

011

014

016

018

019

He said that the only part of his day that he really didn’t like was when I made him come with me in the morning to pick up a table we bought on craigslist….. but let me tell you, it is an awesome table, that we got for a great price ! :)

Happy Birthday to my AWESOME husband! I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment