Friday, July 20, 2012

More Summer Fun!

Here is some more of what we have been up to this summer! We have not had work, or school all summer, and we have had a lot of fun just doing whatever we want, and spending time with family :)

Here is Hans and Cam playing Halo late at night :)

024

We played a little game one night randomly, using a laser gun Krista got at an arcade, trying to shoot different things in a picture from far away. It was pretty funny!

023

We had a family garage sale, everyone helped out and it was a success!

025

026

027

028

Here we are at a frozen Yogurt place, and also going out to dinner, to celebrate my dad’s success at work :)

030

031

032

033

036

We helped one of our friends move some stuff down the street.

040

042

044

The girls had a hard time getting the roller cart to go the way they wanted, haha.

045

I had to prove to everyone that I could carry Cam on my back. Point proven!

047

048

049

052

053

We recovered our couch cushions with foam so they would be more comfortable :) Oh, and we got this awesome sectional on craigslist for $100!

012

Everyone testing out our new couch in the garage! :)

014

015

Oh Summertime! I’m not really liking this hot weather. I have a feeling it’s going to be getting hotter before it gets colder.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment