Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Apple and Raspberries!

It has been a long time between posts yet again!

Life is still just moving along!

This last weekend we made a trip with our friends to a pick your own farm. We picked lots of apples and raspberries, and we had a lot of fun!

007

008

010

011

012

013

015

016

017

018

On Sunday I made Grandma’s famous apple bars! They did not disappoint!

020

This week Liz and I got together and canned Applesauce! I can’t say that it was a lot of fun, but it wasn’t too bad, better to be able to have someone to do it with :)

021

022

023

024

025

026

After canning the applesauce I was asking myself why I have never canned before?!

029

With the raspberries I made Freezer Jam! It was SO easy and it is so much better than store bought, yet again I asked myself why I have never done it like this before?!

I also made a Chalkboard This last week :) We still have to Hang it up. It is made from a $5 Walmart mirror and Chalkboard paint, I LOVE the finished project! How fun is that?

027

And…… We finally got our stuff from Idaho today! We are happy to have it here! But this also means I have a lot of unpacking and organizing to do……

032

2 comments:

  1. Awww I am so happy for you Steph! Looks so pretty and fun!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss being able to pick apples in the fall! We used to go as a family. Yay for your stuff finally arriving :-)

    ReplyDelete