Things around here are just moving right along!
We have unpacked most of our stuff, still a little messy though because we are having a hard time finding places to put things, as we are very limited on storage space! going from a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom townhome to a 1 bedroom apartment isn’t all that easy!
We miss Idaho and our old place, but we are making it!
Things are a lot more expensive around here! We are paying more than twice as much for rent here as we did in Idaho…. for a place that is less than half the size!
We aren’t very thrilled about all the dogs around our apartment… turns out we are right next to the apartment dog park… figures. haha! Some people own really big dogs, which I totally don’t get because these apartments aren’t all that big, and nobody has yards….. The other day we were driving out of the apartment complex and I turned my head to see what a guy was looking at only to be surprised to see his huge dog doing his business. I almost puked.
The weather has been SO nice! I’m glad we skipped the hot summer and got here just in time for fall! Another good thing about Maryland is that there is so much to do, you can’t really get bored here. :)
Last weekend we went to the county fair, which was fun!
Extreme wood carving! Hans was so interested in this, I could barely get him to leave!
Pig racing
Liz and her Chocolate covered banana :)
Last Sunday we were able to skype with our besties Sarah and Jaren! We miss them so much!
The girls in the ward here are so good about getting together and doing play group, I go to a lot of them even though we don’t have kids yet, it’s good to get to know the girls, the ward is awesome! I go to the play group with Liz about once or twice a week. This week they did a picnic, which was fun. Here is Jay afterward feeding the ducks :)
This weekend we went mini golfing with some of our friends! Hans and I watched cute little Jay for a little while before we went.
This is Lindsay, Jared, and Trey we met them in the ward! They are fun :)
Balancing the golf club on his chin. Oh Hans…. :)
We went out for dessert afterward, we had such a fun night!
In other good news, we finally got a bed, yay! No more sleeping on the floor!
Things are pretty good around here, my husband is the best and has been taking care of me since I haven’t been feeling very good as of late!
Here’s to another week, here on the east coast!

No comments:
Post a Comment