Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Growing

IGM-20012015

It’s official! The Petrich family is growing by 4 feet!

It’s true! And, we couldn’t be more excited! We feel so blessed.

After over a year of trying to start our family, a miscarriage, taking different medications, taking my temperature every day, lots of tears and heartache over that whole year, Heavenly father has blessed us with 2 babies!

We have  been blessed :)

009

This is our first ultrasound, we got this around 7 weeks, that’s when we found out we are having twins!

We had an ultrasound today, around 12 weeks!

12 weeks

It was hard for her to get a good picture of them together.

Here is Baby A!

slhflskdg

lsdhglkh

And Baby B!

jdhfkjshdf

lsdhfl

lshdflh

Sorry the pictures are blurry, better in person for sure!

We had fun watching the babies wiggle around at our ultrasound, it’s hard to believe there are actually 2 in there!

Alright, so now for the questions! I know there are lots of questions that people ask, so I'm going to try my best to answer them all at the same time :)

How far along are you?

I will be 12 weeks tomorrow!

When is your due date?

April 17th 2013!

How have you been feeling?

I can sum this all up in 1 word. Pregnant. I feel pregnant. Nauseous, and a lot of all the other fun symptoms of pregnancy, I won’t go into detail. Mostly I just feel blah, I have to eat all the time, I take a nap every day ( which is not me at all!) and I just feel like throwing up most of the time, ya know?

Are the Twins Fraternal or Identical?

Fraternal. 2 separate eggs! They are 2 separate pregnancies, each has their own placenta which is very good!

Are you showing at all?

haha…. yes. If you didn’t know I was pregnant you might just think I have a fat belly. Apparently with twins you start showing around 10 weeks. I don’t know how I feel about doing the whole belly picture thing so I don’t know if I’ll show pictures all that often.

Were you shocked when you found out it was twins?

Yes, I was shocked, Hans didn’t seem shocked at all! We have talked about twins, and really wanted twins, actually! I was still shocked though. We have no worries about having 2 babies, we can’t think of anything better than being able to have 2 at once, we are just SO excited!! The only thing I’m nervous about is the pregnancy. I don’t know how it is possible for me to fit 2 babies inside me!

 

 

So that’s our big secret! Glad to share it with the world now :) Of course I still have my worries and reservations after all that has happened in the last year, so we are praying and hoping for the best! :)

9 comments:

  1. And we couldn't be happier for you! We love you guys and can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving! Congratulations, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! :) so extremely happy for you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! Congratulations! I secretly want twins for my first. (Well, it's actually not that secret.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great! Congrats, Steph! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you will both be incredible parents! I am so so happy for you! pregnancy can be tough, but after 9 months is over you would turn around and do it again in a heart beat once you see your sweet BABIES faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how you will fit two babies either. Congratulations. Twins!!!! We are so happy for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Congrats! That is so exciting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful!!!!!
    Congrats you 2 or 4...
    Loves~

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is SO awesome Steph! Congrats to you and Hans. Can't wait to watch your little family grow :)

    ReplyDelete