Tuesday, October 9, 2012

General Conference!

Here is a quick update on us!

My mom sent us a package with a bunch of fun Halloween goodies in it! I was so excited! My mom is great.

004

I’m so glad Fall is finally here! One of  our favorite things about fall is making Pumpkin bread! I have already made it a couple times this season, we love it!

005

Jay playing in our living room :)

019

Hans took a picture of me at the store. I found a nearby stool and used it to reach the top shelf, how convenient! 

025

We had fun this last weekend shopping, watching conference, Liz and I went to our first cake decorating class! Hans had work off on Monday, and we both loved that!

Ready for conference!

029

Our tradition of a huge breakfast on conference Sunday!

Although here it starts at 12pm!

031

And “Conference” cake of course!

035

032

A little blurry.

034

About halfway through the first session on Sunday, Jay picked up his blanket, walked into our hallway, and fell asleep right there on the floor. What a funny little guy!

036

On Monday, We both slept in, Hans went to play football with the guys, then when he got back I made us some pasta, and we sat in bed and watched Jurassic park together. It was wonderful!

038

Last Night we also went over to Liz and Dru’s. We ate dinner, Played the penny in the flour game, and frosted sugar cookies. It was fun!

043

044

045

046

047

How fun!

An update on the pregnancy! Because I know people like to hear about that stuff.

It’s going pretty well! As far as I know at least! We heard the babies Heartbeats with the Doppler for the first time which is reassuring!

I’m about 13 weeks. The “morning” sickness hasn’t completely gone away yet, but we’ll see! Smells are bad, I get tired easily, I have a metallic taste in my mouth a lot …. and a few other things, all symptoms of pregnancy from what I am told at least….

It’s hard for me to really grasp that I am pregnant since I can’t really feel them inside me…..

Hans has been really great about putting up with me, even on days that I have sat at home and done absolutely nothing because I just felt too sick and had no motivation. Even during the times I have told him to get out of bed and use some mouthwash, and then once he gets back in bed, made him change his pillow case because it smelled bad.

Then He tries really hard to be sympathetic and not laugh at me when I tell him to stop eating his chips and Salsa so loud, because I’m brushing my teeth and he is making me want some….. when he thought it was making me want to puke…. so confused. Or the couples times I have started crying over something so silly, and I see Hans running to the bathroom and throwing tissue at me… haha!

I always thought those symptoms were over-exaggerated. Turns out they don’t happen all the time, but sometimes they do, at least for me!

Here are a few pictures of me. First a picture to remind myself that this isn’t always how I looked. I have started to wonder…

Petrich (86)

Ok here is 11 weeks

003

12-13 weeks

048

from what I have read, twins make you 3-5 weeks ahead in growth. I hope that’s true, or else I would feel like I was growing too fast!

That’s it! Have a great rest of the week!

3 comments:

  1. Great update! You look adorable! Still not sure where you're supposed to fit those babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a sweet tummy! And the rest of you is so thin! Please don't think I'm a creeper but occassionally it pops in my head that you are having twins and I get really excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely beautiful! That's one the things I miss about being pregnant--my baby bump! Congratulations on the twins!

    ReplyDelete