Well, this last week was pretty uneventful for us!
We had fun going through our Halloween costumes, trying to come up with costumes to wear to the trunk or treat!
haha I’m a cat pirate!
We ended up Both being pirates.
Liz and I went to our cake decorating class this weekend! We learned how to make different flowers.
Here is Hans’ pirate costume :)
I was thinking about being an Indian but I changed at the last minute to a pirate too :)
We went to our ward Trunk or Treat and we ended up getting second place in the Chili cook-off! Our chili was pretty good…. !
And here is our trunk :)
So, as I'm sure most have you have heard about hurricane Sandy making it’s way through here. We have tried to prepare as much as we can! It’s not so much the storm I am worried about, it’s more our power going out, everything in our apt runs on electricity and I’m just dreading having to live for who knows how long without power! It could go out at any second, it is a dreadful thing to wait for! Hans stayed home from work today and his work was cancelled for tomorrow so it is nice to have him home! The rain and wind is getting harder as time passes. We are praying for those who will be affected by the storm, especially my brother! He is on his mission in New York and they have been evacuating people there, and the subway system has been shut down, crazy!
I’m sad because we were supposed to have our 16 week ultrasound tomorrow, and hopefully find out the babies genders but we had to reschedule for next week. :(
As for the pregnancy, it’s progressing. Not much new to be said! I’m feeling more and more pregnant every day! I’m still sick, sadly, I really don’t think it is going to end, I guess I shouldn’t be so negative about it, but that’s what it feels like! I haven’t been able to feel the babies yet, but that is the next milestone we are looking forward to!
Oh yeah, and I’m pretty much huge! I think in the past couple of days I have just popped!
Huge! I think in part it is the dress I'm wearing ( and maybe 2 babies). Yeah, lets go with that! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment