I’ll give you a second……
That’s right! We are having a baby BOY and a baby GIRL!! We are SO excited! Our babies looked healthy, and we loved being able to see them, their little fingers, toes, and everything else!
I started feeling them move about a week ago! at 16 weeks, crazy huh? Hans was also able to feel a little kick too, although very light. He was so excited to feel it, I loved seeing the look on his face of surprise and love :)
So, I’ve been feeling a lot more kicks on my left side, and as it turns out that’s where the little boys legs and feet are, I’m surprised at how strong his kicks are, already! He is a feisty one! It also turns out that the girls bottom is right on the boys face, I couldn’t stop laughing during the ultrasound when Hans said “ Oh look, it’s a butt face!” HAHAhaha, I Love my husband and his lightheartedness :)
As for me, I’m growing… The sickness isn’t completely gone yet, but I’ve been organizing, and doing other things, and I even made dinner 3 nights in a row which is a huge accomplishment for me, pregnant or not! haha
We are so excited to have 2 healthy babies, everyday I’m amazed at how blessed we are, this is such a miracle, and we couldn’t be happier!

Congrats! We are so excited for you two!!!
ReplyDeleteOr should I say.... I am excited for you four! Hehe.
ReplyDeleteYAYYYYY! I love this!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteHa ha congratulations. so much fun
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! so excited for you guys! You are going to be such cute parents!
ReplyDelete