Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

This last week we were able to go to California for Thanksgiving!!

The traveling part was not very good for me. I got pretty sick. Because we were stuck in traffic, we almost missed our flight to California, but the plane was delayed because they had no flight crew, that was a huge blessing for us!

We had a great time in California! It is always so nice to see and spend time with family. It’s hard living away! I should’ve taken more pictures, but this pregnancy has turned me into someone else! I don’t know where the old Stephanie has gone, and when she will be back….. but this new Stephanie is sick, tired, and lazy and I don’t like it!

006

Cute niece Avery, just laughing away!

Everyone hanging out and talking

010

011

012

013

I made pilgrim hats for thanksgiving :)

017

We had people write on leaves what they were thankful for!

016

028

029

030

018

Cute Russell and Kim :)

020

Hans and me ( looking particularly large…)

021

Sister Rachel and I!

023

024

Oh Anna…. haha

025

Niece Kyla

026

027

031

Hans and his brother Jarom

032

Hans’ brothers Russell and Curtis!

033

Hans and I with Conrad and Whitney !

037

Curtis and Stephanie :)

038

Anna and Rachel!

039

Russell and Kim

040

Kyla and Avery had a picnic!

041

How cute are they?!

042

Little miss Ruby :)

043

045

The boys playing video games on Russell’s birthday… of Course!

Steph and I cooking and baking in the kitchen :)

046

047

Ice cream cone cupcakes for Russell, Kim, and Ruby’s birthday party!

061  049 050 051 052 053  055  057   060

  062   065 066 067

Ruby didn’t really know what to think…

    073 074

Hans’ mom and Ruby :)

079

As for my pregnancy, I’ll be 20 weeks this week! I am so grateful for the 2 little babies growing inside me! But pregnancy hasn’t been easy on me! I’m still sick… yes I am, it’s sad but true. My emotions are all over the place, which I guess makes sense since there is a battle of hormones going on inside me. I have been having a lot of stress and anxiety lately, I don’t exactly know why? but some of it I think is about having 2 babies! I won’t go into detail about all of the fun pregnancy things, but the two things that I think are affecting me the most are the sickness and my emotions! THIS IS NO FUN!!

Luckily I have an awesome husband, and I can honestly see the hand of the Lord in my and our lives!

We have an ultrasound this week, can’t wait to see the babies and try to remind myself that this is worth it!

We had a great Thanksgiving, and hope you did too!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute!! I was just realizing I haven't even seen you pregnant. Which means, we really need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great seeing you guys! You are looking good, even of you aren't feeling great. Take one day at a time and you can get through anything :-).

    ReplyDelete