Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sick Week

I have no pictures from this past week! At the beginning of last week my poor husband got the stomach flu. He stayed home from work for 2 days, so I was doing a lot of disinfecting of our apartment and trying my best to help my husband get better! He is doing better now, and I am glad! I ended up getting a cold that was bad for a few days and I don’t know how it is possible but my nausea/ morning sickness has gotten worse in the last week :(

Needless to say Hans went back to work, but aside from that we (mostly me) have been social recluses for a while now!

With that being said, I have been able to keep the house pretty clean, and I have gotten pretty good at making dinner to have ready for my husband when he gets home :) Oh, and I have been able to finish all of our Christmas shopping online!

I found this on Pinterest, and I think it is exactly what I have been thinking lately!

pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment