Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Carter and Olive

My dear sweet babies,

I miss you so much. I’m so grateful that I am blessed to be your mother. I’m grateful for the time I was able to spend with you, even if the time was so short. I felt your sweet spirits and my love for you grows everyday. I will NEVER forget you, you are my sweet perfect children, and you have given me more purpose in life than I have ever had. I’m so glad you can be in the celestial kingdom with our heavenly father. I hope our time apart will be short, and In the meantime I will be thinking of you often. My purpose now more than ever is to be the best I can be so that I can return to our heavenly father and be with your sweet spirits again. I love you so much, and I hope that the sorrow I have from our separation will be short so I can enjoy more often the sweet and sacred memories of you and the time we have had together. I feel so blessed to be your mother! I hope you are doing well up with our heavenly father.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet letter to your babies. They are so lucky to have you as their mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to come up with something comforting to say to you but my eyes just get all teary and I get all choked up. Your letter to them was perfect. Don't ever forget the end goal. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete