Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Another Update

Hello again! Just a quick update.

I haven’t been all that great lately at taking pictures but here are some!

Hans and I painted a pumpkin together on Halloween! I can’t remember if I posted this or not…

003

004

005 This past weekend we went to spend some time with the Westergards! It’s always so nice to catch up with them :)

Playing ticket to ride with Kaitlin and Addison :)

028

029

So fun!!

On our way back we drove right through DC… it’s been a while!

031

Washington Monument, and Lincoln memorial

033

We also had some friends over on Sunday for dinner. It’s always nice to have friends over on Sundays!

034

035

037

Here is Hans making me cookies right when I asked him to :) Just satisfying those cravings!

038

Here are some pictures we got at our last ultrasound

013

014

015

016

Hans has wanted to try and listen to the babies, so he will just put his ear on my belly, then he’ll usually ask for my stethoscope… which ends like this….

012

hahaha. so cute :) The babies have been moving pretty frequently, and I feel like they like to do somersaults in the womb a lot… which can be uncomfortable for me, but funny when I get to see and feel those lumps on my belly! Hans has been able to feel them kick a little more, but I think its because our little boy is active! Or at least he has had some pretty hard kicks for being so small, haha. Sometimes if you put anything where his feet are, he will just keep kicking it! The girl is a little more reserved I think :) She does more flipping around rather than kicking.

As for me, I still have to eat all the time and I dry heave a lot, which isn’t fun. I have gotten big enough now to where sleeping has gotten more uncomfortable, and bending over isn’t very easy anymore… oh weird dreams, and headaches as well! But I have enjoyed feeling the little babies kick! :)

So here I am at 18 weeks today! In my pajamas.. haha.

042

043

With my “sea bands” for nausea… quite the fashion statement! The search for maternity clothes has begun. It would be nice to have comfortable clothes again!

Well, we leave for California tomorrow, to spend time with Hans’ family for thanksgiving! The traveling part I am dreading, but I can’t wait to see everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment