Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pizza and Pumpkins

My goal for blogging is usually to blog every week, well I’m going to keep my goal, and I hope that soon blogging starts feeling like less of a chore.

The past couple of Fridays we have gone with Liz and Dru to check out some pizza places in the area. Here we are at one of them!

005

006

haha, yum!

007

008

They have came over a couple of other times this past week or so to eat dinner, or play games, or both!

013

Aren’t they cute? we like them. and their house is only an 8 min walk away! :)

Jay tried on my boots

011

Here are some random pictures from the week.

Hans did left this note for me to find one night after he had done the dishes :)

003

Made with frosting, how cute :)

015

Hans looking all comfy in bed one night, I couldn’t help but take a picture!

These are the 2 beans that came out of our garden. our small little garden that we have at Liz and Dru’s house. We planted late in August so we weren’t expecting much, haha

018

Our very first garden, and our very first beans! :)

My mom sent us a package this week and in it I found a few maternity clothes and some earrings from Krista, love my mom and sister! It’s always so fun to get packages :)

021

Best earrings ever! Mustaches!

020

Love them!

This is our second Friday getting Pizza :)

022

023

Liz and I have been taking a decorating class on Saturdays! It’s nice to be learning something new :)

025

045

We also went to get pumpkins yesterday, and we carved them! A Halloween tradition for us.

027

030

034

040

042

044

046

049

Mine is the witch and Hans’ is the bat :)

048

an update on the pregnancy.

Oh, pregnancy how much do I NOT love thee?

The sheer fact that you can create a life inside of you is a beautiful thing, and a miracle. It is wonderful.

BUT, being pregnant, not so much.

It seams like I’m to the point now where I have to try and make the guilt of not being as productive as I want go away. I’m over 14 weeks and the nausea has not gone away, in fact I feel like it is worse- including dry heaving ( sorry if that is TMI) . I have other symptoms that are not fun as well, but the nausea is the one that I feel like is taking over my life at the moment.

Hans is a great husband and he helps take care of me and the house without complaining! I just Love him :)

Here are some pictures.

This was on Monday- almost 14 weeks

017

And here is today!

054

055

My mom today said, “ Sometimes that’s how people look at 6 months pregnant!” Thanks mom :)

I feel pretty big, but when I look online I find that a baby should be the size on an orange at this point….. and I have 2 of them in there, that makes me feel just a little better :)

Here’s to another week!

3 comments:

  1. You are adorable, Steph. And, you look fabulous. We'll be carving pumpkins soon. Don't know if they'll turn out as good as yours, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great idea to go check out the pizza places. We always just order or buy some from the store! (We're so boring! haha!) You are totally adorbs. I think I was about the same size as you when I was pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man steph! you looks awesome. I'm 25 weeks and only a little bigger then you! but honestly, you at least look preggers! I for some reason still look oddly chubby....

    ReplyDelete