The time I have been going between blog posts has gotten longer and longer!
The past couple of months we have been busy with moving and getting settled in. The good news is, we are all moved in now! there are still a few things that need to be done here and there, but overall things look pretty good!
We moved just down the street to an apartment with 2 bedrooms. it’s so nice to have more space!
So here are all the pictures I have took since the last time I posted.
I made an apple pie! It was really good! But it spilled and crusted on the oven, and Hans was nice enough to clean up the mess :)
Cute picture from our best friends :)
A shopping trip with our friends Liz and Dru. Their little boy Jay, immediately ran up and grabbed Hans’ Hand, so cute.
We went to a renaissance fair with our cousins Alisa and Bill. It was fun!
Playing banana grams by the pool at our old apartment!
Watching conference and sewing quiet books.
First loaf of pumpkin bread this fall :)
I made a new wreath for our door!
My friends threw me a baby shower, i loved it! :)
We went to a pumpkin patch and got pumpkins, so fun!
Visiting our friends and their new baby at the hospital, so sweet :)
Out to eat, yum :)
A sweet husband giving his wife a foot rub :)
Packing, packing, packing!
After we moved! This was our first meal in our new apartment :)
Crazy mess!
A tired husband…
Our Halloween costumes :)
Our Halloween dinner
Our pumpkins :)
Hans hanging up pictures!
Other than all of that, we’ve been enjoying the down time we have with each other!
The pregnancy has been going well! I still get shots every week of progesterone, to help prevent preterm labor. I still feel nauseous frequently, and puke every now and then. I'm starting to get pretty uncomfortable, but that’s ok! I'm hot all the time, my poor husband has to wear a jacket in the house all the time, and I have had issues with heartburn. I don’t have much to compare to but I feel like this little guy is pretty mellow! He kicks and squirms, but usually he’s not too crazy! it’s fun for us to feel him move around :)
Our last ultrasound was at 28 weeks, we were having them about every 2 weeks until that point, but things looked good enough at our 28 week ultrasound that they said we didn’t need to go in for another one! here is a picture from that ultrasound. He likes too have his hands by his face all the time!
And now I am almost 35 weeks pregnant, and we can barely believe it! We are getting ready for baby!
We took maternity pictures today, this is a picture Hans took of me after we had them done!
So that’s all for now! until next time :)

Thanks for sharing your update!! Love reading up on your fun happenings! What kind of quiet books did you sew? Love the creative Halloween costumes--you two are too cute!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! That's so exciting! I was just looking at your blog posts yesterday and was wondering when you were going to update. You are such a beautiful pregnant woman! I love love your belly! You and Hans are such an amazing couple! You can tell that you are amazing parents, too! By the way, that Halloween dish looks amazing!!
ReplyDelete