Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Finally!

It has been so long! I know! Life has just caught up with us, and we have been focusing a lot of our attention on this baby boy and keeping him inside me! :)

We are moving to a bigger apartment down the street, so since things will probably get crazy again soon, I should probably do a quick post!

I have also been terrible at taking pictures! We have taken a picture of my baby bump every week, but aside from that, not many picture have been taken. I’m failing in the picture department lately :/

So here are a few pictures of what we have been up to in the last month or so :)

021

Swimming at our apartment pool with friends! I finally broke down and bought a maternity swimsuit- much more comfortable!

022

yeah that’s a moth, yuck!

031

Hans and I go to mutual on Wednesday nights together. We made duct tape shoes one night for Young Womens :)

032

Another night, we sculpted rice crispies!

109 110
I made the swan on the right and it melted :(

111 112

113 114

I go walking with some friends in the morning occasionally. One morning it started raining and we got completely soaked!

034

Just a picture of us watching shows at night, it happens every night :)

061

we celebrated our 4 year anniversary on the 15th of august! Hans was so sweet to come home from work early, so we could spend time together :) we went out for lunch at a Mongolian grill place, then we came home and took a nap, and went baby shopping at Burlington coat factory! we just had a relaxing evening. It was a great day!

I got him 4 balloons for 4 years of marriage!

065 044

045

and i made him this to put on his desk at work :)

066

He got me a diaper bag that I have been telling him I want! I was so surprised and so excited! He is the best :)

062

Also I have had some baby projects!

071

Onesies and blankets :)

073

072

I’ve been obsessed with pancakes and French toast lately. They are even better when you eat them in bed :)

075

089

crazy face!

084

You know the couch we bought on craigslist for $100? no? well we sold it for $300!

086

We lived without a couch for about a week, which wasn’t fun, but Hans reserved the been bag for me, so we survived :)

093

Couch shopping! Hans wanted a recliner……. but he knew I wouldn’t allow it :)

096

New couch! We love it :)

117

118

I found a steal on craigslist too, we found two chairs, $30 for both! un can you say awesome?!

129

130

such a blessing! We love our new furniture!

154

Taking a nap on our new couch

I’ve been spending a lot of time making quiet books. I want to sell them!

131

um yeah, that purple thing sticking in the picture… that’s my belly

Hans painting my toenails :)

120

We bought a stroller! The carseat snaps into it

132

We went to Virginia and visited family for my cousins open house

144

She’s so pretty!

141

more pancakes…. Hans made this for me :)

139

Smores and starbursts with Liz and Dru

159

160

161

makeshift fire :)

162

163

Chick-fil-a breakfast. we love it!

167

168

Homemade tortillas and steak fajitas. Yum!

As for the pregnancy, 21 and 22 weeks came and went! I was a nervous wreck those weeks, and I still am. But we were so excited when I reached 24 weeks, because it meant that our baby boy was viable and had a chance to survive outside of the womb!

We are still nervous, of course, and honestly, I am so grateful for every day that I wake up and I am still pregnant, no joke. the further along I get, the happier it makes me!

I get a progesterone shot every week to help prevent pre term labor. And I have been getting ultrasounds to check my cervix as well. Here are my many baby bump pictures, for your enjoyment!

The top left is 16.3 weeks, and the bottom right ends at 24.3 weeks

153

A comparrison between 16 weeks and 23 weeks

157

The most recent picture from Sunday is on Hans’ phone, so I don’t have it at the moment. It was taken at 25.3 weeks- which was this Sunday :)

I’m still feeling a little sick, it just depends on the day. I’m still taking nausea medicine, and I have to eat VERY frequently, or it is bad news! I’m getting big enough now, to be a little uncomfortable, but I enjoy feeling our little boy move, and so does Hans! He likes to kick me pretty hard on the sides when I am lying down, which makes it hard to fall asleep and stay asleep sometimes, haha! I even had a dream once the he had kicked right through me! …. I woke up to his hard kicks :) We love this little boy SO much! and we feel so blessed to have him in our lives.

Things are just moving right along for us! We are excited to move into a bigger apartment next week :) And that’s all I have for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment