Monday, March 3, 2014

Winter

I never know what to title my posts, so winter it is! Hans has another snow day today and is off work! This winter is never ending! I can't believe I'm actually saying that, when we have lived in Rexburg before... I have mixed feelings about it, because I really don't like the hot summers here, but I know the spring will be much too short. I kinda like the cold, but I'm getting tired of staying inside all the time, and I could do without all the sickness this time of year brings!

Well it's been a while, so here is a bunch of pictures of our little one again :) I have to have a record of all of this, time goes by way too fast!


Tummy time!
Just sleeping away
Sunday outfit 
Playing pool :)
Hans and Ryan :)
We had a fun stay at home Olympic date night, complete with torches :)
He loves baths, for a while his startle reflex was really good!
He pooped on my leg...
Our New Years resolution lasted all of about a week......
I think I might have posted some of these pictures before... Oh well!
I was very tired that first 2 months....
Hans' mom came to visit for a week at the beginning of February! We visited DC and Baltimore, it was a lot of fun!
Just a baby pillow :)
He is so hilarious with his arms when he is sleeping! He has stopped now, but up until 2 months he did things like this all the time!
Trying out the bumbo :)
He is 3 months now! I can't believe how fast time has gone by! We love this little boy more than ever! He loves to get his diaper changed, and to move his arms and legs really fast! He loves bath time, and being held. He has been sleeping 6 hours at a time at night! He hasn't spit up too much, until now, at 3 months, I guess he decided that needed to change! He poops frequently, and hates getting his clothes on, especially clothes going over his head.... He LOVES being naked :) he is a silent observer. He likes to sit and watch, but smiling isn't really his thing :) he mostly smiles and coos when he is getting his diaper changed or when he doesn't have any clothes on :) we have been trying everything we can to get him to laugh.... But nothing yet! Haha! 





























































































No comments:

Post a Comment