Saturday, September 27, 2014

A wedding!

My brother got married! 
It was so fun for me to go back to the northwest and see family! And of course the wedding was wonderful!
Ryan did great on the plane ride across the country! 
How cute is that baby?!
It was so good to be back with my family again! I got to have a date with my parents :)
Ryan loved all the attention!
Spending time in my grandparents garden :)
We also spent time working on wedding things. My dad sewing and Hans painting!
The wedding was beautiful!
They are so cute!! I love them SO much!!
Cutest baby ever! I'm pretty sure!
What happens when we try to take a family nap...
We re cute.
I love my family!!
Ryan with great grandma and grandpa before we left for Utah!
We had such a good time back in the great northwest!










































No comments:

Post a Comment