Saturday, September 27, 2014

Utah!

After our trip to Oregon, we flew to Utah! Hans stayed for a few days, and then left for Maryland to finish up things and get us packed and moved. Ryan and I spent some good quality time together and with my family :)
Hans with his new corn hole set :)
He left for a week :(
Ryan shops with his mom and grandma a lot!
He loves splashing in the pool :)
He loves his aunt krista and uncle Cameron. I love the free time I get when they come home from school :)
He's been taking a bath in the sink every night :)
Lovemy brothers!
Cuddling with mom while dads away
Going to cams first football game!
This is how cam says goodnight to Ryan...
We went on an ikea trip :)
Face time with dad 
On Labor Day we cleaned our cars.
The week went fast, but it was sad without Hans! :(
































No comments:

Post a Comment