I'm probably going to ramble so you may not want to read this!
We totally missed the whole daylight savings thing on Sunday… oops! I knew it was on Sunday, and so did Hans but for some reason we thought it was Sunday night! We have church at 9:30 so…. I got up at 8 due to the fact that it takes me about an hour+ to get ready in the morning.
So I’m in the shower at what I thought was 8:05 and Hans was sleeping…. I started thinking about daylight savings and I thought that it would probably be a good idea to check if it had happened the night before. So I told Hans to check, and he said “No, I don’t think it is until tonight.” But i told him to check anyways, and he came in and told me that it was actually 9:10 and church started in 20 minutes. Hmmmm. So we rushed around, and we got to church, right before they started passing the sacrament… phew! Hans told me he was proud of me getting ready in 20 minutes. Hahaha, I was proud of me too!
He said “I don’t know what I would do without you, you always remember everything, daylight savings, fast Sunday..” Haha at least I’m good for something :)
He also always asks me where things are, I tell him that he can find them just as well as I can, and he told me “But you’re better at finding things than I am.” I just thought that was funny because even though we don’t have kids yet, It reminds me of my mom, because everyone always ask mom where everything is. I guess it’s a mom, wife, woman thing!
We don’t have anything really exciting to report on, but as of yesterday, we have been married for 7 months. Now, I know that isn’t long, but since we haven’t been married a year yet, we like to count the months! I feel like as time goes by, our relationship just keeps getting better. We haven’t really hit huge hurdles and mountains of change yet in our relationship ( like children), but I can say that we are both learning things about marriage (and each other) all the time. I know our relationship will grow to be even better as more time passes. We are so happy together! I know that’s mushy, but I warned you about my blabbering!
I got all the classes I needed to graduate next Semester… YAY! One of those classes I got by a miracle… We prayed so hard for that class so our schooling plan would work, and we were blessed (funny how one class can change a whole 4 year plan). So I’m going to graduate next Semester with Hans (that is if I pass my classes).
Hans is working diligently towards taking the GMAT to be able to get into his masters program at ISU, and he will hopefully take that by the end of this Semester. Then he will be going to school while I finish my internship, take the CMA exam, and work as a Medical Assistant and we will be able to continue with our plan!
There are about 3-4 weeks left of the Semester and I’m feeling it, we both are. We can’t wait to be done with this Semester and move on to the next one. We’ll see how these weeks go!

No comments:
Post a Comment