Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It’s Almost April!

It’s been so long!I’ve been meaning to write but you know how life catches up with you sometimes. Also we didn’t have really anything slightly exciting happening for a while. But I’ll give an update!

We have been slowly pushing towards the end of the semester, and in some ways we can’t hardly believe that it will be over next week! I’m starting to get really nervous about change, graduating next Semester and moving on! We have loved this ward so much and all the friends we have made and I am not looking forward to having to get outside my comfort zone, yet again to make friends. I know it is too soon to be worried about, but I’m sure that next semester will go just as fast as this one did, if not faster.

This semester has been hard for us with so much stuff going on, so we are going to be very glad when it is over. I try to not think and dwell on the change that is awaiting us, not so far away. But I do not like moving… I’ve moved a few times in my life, and for those of you who know me well, know that I really don’t like it. I guess there is something I need to learn from it :( We’re probably going to be moving around a good amount in the next 10 years… or the rest of our  life. anyways… moving on…..

Other than doing homework… A lot, we have started to get back into the social life :) There have been some Relief Society activities that I have enjoyed going to, and this last weekend we had another girls night! here are some pictures: (yes when you get married, you can act very crazy too :)

We took a picture of everyone’s rings :)

027

030

I took a video of Kim sucking in her pregnant belly…. crazy! Oh I just love her :)

Here is Leann being her crazy self

034

Here is a group picture

042

a few funny ones :)

046

048

and some more pictures with some friends!

052  066

058054 068

I know…. A lot of pictures. I like to have pictures to capture fun moments! Hans has also been hanging out with the guys a lot more lately!

He plays ping pong with his friend Luke in the ward. He loves it! They went to a ping pong competition this last week, and loved it. He has also been playing racket ball a lot with his friends lately, and he is lovin that too. I don’t have any pictures of his stuff, because being a guy, he doesn’t take pictures too much of his guy stuff.

This last Saturday  we went to a party for my MA class at my teachers condo. we played some games and it was fun getting to know people in my class more! Then Hans and I drove to Idaho falls to go shopping, of course we didn’t buy much of anything at the mall, but Hans wanted to get my birthday present at the mall so we went, and it was fun. On Saturday night we went to the lounge with Mat and Daryn and hung out for a little while.

On Sunday I was planning on getting caught up on blogging and some other stuff….. but the day just went a little too fast…. or we took a long Sunday nap, those darn Sunday naps! That night we went and played some games with Mat and Daryn and Kim and Brad, we loved spending time with them. it’s just so fun to get together with other couples and play games… and talk… I just love it!

See what I mean about being sad about leaving? :(

Hans got out his guitar and played some songs the other night

070

074

When I was writing on our Calendar I asked Hans to draw some flowers on it…. Haha… I just thought this was a funny video.

The finished product:

077

078

It looks nice huh? :)

Last night we also had FHE with Sarah and Jaren, and it was a lot of fun :)

Some other good news is, we have both been doing well in our classes! I was very excited to get 100% on my compentencies for drawing blood. I was so nervous that I would have a hard time drawing blood, but I did it!

There are still more tests that await us…… but we’re getting toward the end. YAY!

1 comment: