I haven’t written in forever! But, because it is late on Sunday night and I probably won’t be able to write this week, I’m going to give a quick update from the past 2 weeks. We have been so busy.
The weekend before this one (the last one in March) on Friday there was a Relief Society activity and it was really fun. Everyone brought treats, and games, but we just ended up talking the whole time, but with a big group of newly married girls… would you expect anything different? haha. After the activity was over there was a group of girls (including me) that were still hanging around. We started getting out games, when Daryn said, “Lets all pile in the car and get Horkley’s! (for those of you who don’t understand… Horkley’s is a gas station in Rexburg where you can get huge drinks for super cheap). So we all piled into one car… all 8 of us in a 5 seater, turned on the music and did a horkleys run!
After that adventure, we came back to the lounge and played gestures and what if for the rest of the night! It was so fun to get out and have some fun with the girls, laughing until you pees your pants sort of thing…. you know… stuff you can’t do with boys. A girls night out!
Saturday Hans and I just had some lay around the house alone time… coupled with homework. Sunday we went over to Sarah and Jaren’s to play some games. We played Jenga and captured some good videos…
And… guess who it finally fell down on….. haha
A very sad Hans (nice face)
Here is me taking Jaren’s blood pressure for my class! I took both Sarah and Jarens, I have to get 50 done by the end of this month and I’m only at 25!
During this last week we have just been doing the usual! On Wednesday in my clinical, when we were practicing drawing blood on the hand, and someone stuck me right through the vein! It hurt annoyingly and it looked pretty disgusting because it covered half of my hand. It puffed up and then slowly went down and turned into a nasty bruise. I’m going in to do it again today so i’m just hoping a don’t get a bruise again!
This weekend has been crazy! We hung out with Daryn and matt on Friday and played some games. Then on Saturday we went to the ward cookie social, and had dinner with Scott and Leann that night, and watched Nacho Libre! On Saturday we went and played some games and ate cookies with Kim and Brad and Cynthia and Jon, then we came home and had to stay up really late so I could register for classes… I didn’t get all the ones I needed to graduate… but that’s a different story for another time :) and I need to stop worrying about it.
This week looks like another normal hectic week, so I guess we’ll see what happens :)




No comments:
Post a Comment