A week has passed, yet again.
We’re back to work and school! I worked more than I thought I would this week, which was great! And Hans has had a much more laid back schedule at school, so we’ve been able to spend more time together :)
This weekend we have been able to have a 4 day weekend! So… we went to the movies and saw Tangled ( We loved it!) and we made homemade pizza
It was so good!
We also decided to go out to Applebee’s for their half price appetizers, which was a stretch for us, since we never go out for dinner, because we don’t want to spend the money….
We had a horrible waitress who didn’t inform us that the certain appetizer we chose wasn’t half off…. So we spent more money than we wanted, and we weren’t happy about it! her name was Stephanie too…… I can’t believe it!
It was a little hard to be mad though because the food was still so good!
I also found some things at DI and the dollar store and decided to fix them up into something cute!
Here is a tray that I decided to paint black, what crazy person would buy a blue duck covered tray at DI?? I guess that would be me :)
Here is the final product:
I stamped the sides of it like so:
I got the candles at Bed Bath and Beyond from their Christmas clearance, for $1! I’m going to change out the decorations on the tray after valentines day, but I’m really happy with how the tray turned out!
Hans and I are in desperate need of some updated pictures of us, but it can get expensive to pay someone to do it for us, so we attempted to take pictures of ourselves for valentines day….
well, since both of our cameras aren’t very good quality, and we aren’t the best at taking pictures…. this is how they turned out
When I look at these pictures, I feel bad for our future children, because they are going to have big noses….
Well, I would still like some better pictures of us…. new pictures! but I guess these will do for now!
That’s all folks! We’re off to the start of a new week! The last thing I will say is that I’m glad it is a whole lot warmer here than it is in Rexburg :)

No comments:
Post a Comment