Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It’s a New Year!

Well, I have no pictures to show for new years or since then, that’s the bad news. But the good news is, the reason for that is because Hans took the camera and flash drive with him to Washing D.C. for his job fair. Which means he will be taking pictures while he’s there without me bugging him about it…… hopefully.

Hans left early yesterday to go to D.C. for a job fair.I think it will be a good experience for him and I think it could bring us good future job opportunities. We hope that a good internship is what will come out of it. Which we will be going to do in less than 6 months.

We haven’t been away from each other for this long since we’ve been married which has almost been a year and a half. It’s not fun for us to be away for each other. I just hope this times goes by fast because it is not fun!

New Year’s eve was pretty uneventful. I think New Year’s can be a little anti-climactic. We watched some movies played some games, ate some good food, and yelled Happy New Year! at midnight.Oh, and my brothers decided to shoot off some fireworks :)  On New Years day we had to do our annual tradition of racletting, which was fun!

I have some fun pictures and videos that I will post as soon as Hans and I are together again!

SO for a quick recap…..

2010 was a great year for us. We…

Saw my brother graduate from high school

We both graduated from BYU Idaho

I got a great job and passed my CMA exam

Hans got accepted to and started a great Masters program

We moved to a new place

Made lots of new friends

Saw my sister get baptized

Celebrated one year of marriage….. at Disneyland :)

………and so many other great things!

I haven’t been one for New Years resolutions. I feel like people make resolutions and goals at the new year, but they only last a month…. if that. Goals can be made at any time.

So, I haven’t made any specific resolutions for 2011, but here are some things we know and hope will happen this year.

Hans will finish 3/4 of his masters program

We will live somewhere new (probably D.C.) for an internship for 3 months in the summer.

Maybe start our family

Send my brother off on his mission

See Hans’ brother Conrad get back from his mission

Work and save as much as possible

And hopefully many more new and exciting things!

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment