Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Day

So here is a quick update on us!

Last weekend our good friend Liz and Dru had their sweet baby boy! We were able to watch their little boy Jay while they were in the hospital. It was fun to have a 2 year old in a house for a couple of days :)

Ready for dinner!

010

Reading stories before bed

011

Making a fort with Hans and jumping on it :)

012

Playing games!

019

I just love seeing Hans interact with little kids!

Jay meeting his baby brother for the first time and their family all together.

017

015

We love this family!

For valentines day we make our traditional steak dinner at home, and then watched a movie :)

026

027

028

Hans shaped my mashed potatoes into a heart, and I made heart shaped ice cubes!

029

031

032

034

I love valentines day! It was a good night, and we loved spending time with each other.

Nothing else new for us!

Today we celebrate 3 1/2 years of marriage! We love each other more now than we ever have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment