Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Weekend!

We are always so glad when the weekend rolls around…. who isn’t?!

I love the extra time I get to spend with my husband and that he gets to sleep in with me and stay in the warm bed :)

On Friday night, we had dinner and played games with Liz and Dru

005

007

On Saturday we went to visit the oldest railroad in America! Yeah, it’s in Maryland. Who knew?!

It is a pretty old town, so we did some exploring. The shops were so cool, and it was fun to explore everything!

008

009

010

011

013

014

It was a good weekend, and I guess the Superbowl was on sunday… We don’t care too much about watching the superbowl. But I will admit, it’s pretty cool living in the town of a team that goes to the Superbowl. Although I couldn’t care less about who wins. I honestly don’t know hardly anything about sports teams :)

Last week was a good week! I hope everyone else had a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment