Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day by Day

So Hans got a calling in church! He is the 2nd counselor in the Young Men’s presidency! Which means he is over the deacons. If you remember, I am the 2nd counselor in the Young Women’s presidency, and I’m over the beehives! I think that is funny! I’m excited that we are both working with the youth :) and now we get to go to activities together! Which means, mutual tonight, and every other Wednesday too :)

With the Young Women’s presidency being rearranged and all of us being new, we have had a LOT of meetings, and to say we have been busy would be an understatement. Hopefully things will mellow out a little, but in the meantime, I have enjoyed the distraction from my “personal” life.

We went an activity at a gym and got to go rock climbing.

photo123

photo1234

Fear Factor youth activity

069

070

071

073

Playing on the Kinect with Liz and Dru

056

060

Haha. Love it!

We also made some homemade potato chips, and a bloomin onion with Liz and Dru one day :)

075

077

076

078

080

Baby Sam’s blessing day!

084

So things have just been moving right along! We’ve been busy, but not too busy, so that’s good! we are trying to learn to love the stage we are at in our lives right now. We don’t know where things are going from here, but for now, we will just live day by day!

Also, my brother gets back from his mission on APRIL 11th!! We are so excited to be able to see him soon!!! Can’t wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Especially the Bloomin' Onion! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay So I know you don't know me Stephanie but I swear your husband and Dru both do. We studied our MBA's together. I just wanted to say it looks like things are fun and the bloomin onion looked yummy. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete