Monday, March 18, 2013

What have we been up to?

I am a slacker lately when it comes to blogging!

I’ve been trying to remember to take pictures, but I haven’t been as good as I used to be. I need to change that.

So here is a little overview of the past couple of weeks :)

A trip to the DC temple with my cousin and her husband!

007

023

We had panda express after our trip and then were surprised by two guys who wanted a “donation” for drawing a picture for us.  We asked him to draw Abraham Lincoln riding a giraffe. so random! haha.

017 

018

019

020

Hanging out with Liz and Dru!

030

031

Hans with Jay How cute is that?!

032

Mini marshmallows over the stove!

I found a big pig at Costco :)

033

Cupcakes for New Beginnings with the Young Women

034

035

042

We had Chicken pot pie and Chocolate cream pie with Liz and Dru on Pi day! :)

043

044

048

049

045

He said “take a picture!” to me. haha

047

“one more” Haha. this kid is so funny!

046

Shopping in Georgetown with Nichole while Hans was at scout training all day.

050

051

Frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity. my mouth is watering right now just thinking about it. seriously. So good. Forget that DC cupcakes is right down the street from this place. Who cares? haha

052

054

056

Yesterday Hans made us green waffles with green whipped cream. We also had an all green dinner, but I didn’t take a picture! sad.

We skyped with Sarah and Jaren Last night. O My Gosh! they are so awesome! We miss them so much.

059

058

Then we skyped with my family! Krista and Cameron were so excited to show us new songs they had learned on the piano. I couldn’t help myself, I had to take a picture of Cam :)

060

Oh I love family and friends!

So we are still just taking things day by day over here! I’ve been keeping us busy, so that is good. We can’t wait to see Sky when he comes home from his mission! We hope everyone else is doing well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment