Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter and more!

Wow, it’s been a while! I’m starting to go longer and longer between blog posts. I’ve been surprised at how busy life has gotten lately! I hate that this has become such a chore, but it has, and I’ve had to write it down on my “To Do” list.

We’ve been having fun spending time with each other :)

015

016

024

Babysitting a lot!

020

French braided her hair :)

053

We watched cute Trae while our friends were having their new baby boy! :)

Went to the Baltimore aquarium with friends, but I only took 2 pictures!

021

022

On Easter we hid each other’s Easter baskets like we usually do, and I made lots of fun desserts that day!

Cinnamon roll bunnies for breakfast :)

029

033

Little chick cupcakes

034

035

We had Easter dinner with friends :)

037 038

041 

I made brownie Carmel cheesecake. It was SO GOOD.

042

Hans and I decorated Easter eggs together that night.  Did you know you can poke a hole in the top and bottom of the egg and then blow the egg out of the shell? We do this every year, because then we can keep our decorated eggs and bring them out every year!

031

032

047

048

Our Easter egg family :)

049

My Sister Krista made these cookies and then sent me a picture of them. How cute!

052

My birthday was this last week! I slept in, opened presents, Hans came home from work early. He took me to lunch and a movie, with a little shopping in between. Then We went to dinner at Olive Garden with Liz and Dru, and after Liz and I painted nails together. It was a good day :)

058

060

061

We loved watching conference this weekend! We drove to Virginia and spent some time with our family, the Westergards!

Megan and I with our princess stickers :) And… I only got one picture of us there :(

066

On Sunday we had some friends over for a big breakfast before the first session of conference (a tradition for us!). And we just enjoyed the rest of our day relaxing :)

laksd

asdasd

wrtwet

wetrwet

And that’s about all I have for now! My brother comes home from his mission in less than 2 weeks! We are so excited to be able to see him again and give him lots of hugs :) And It’s been getting warmer around here, it looks like the summer will be coming fast!

2 comments:

  1. That cheesecake looks super yummy! I'm going to have to get the recipe. And I had no idea that you could do that with an egg. That would be so much fun to do as an experiment when KJ gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures! It's great to see updates! Wow, a new "Egg-Speriment" we get to try next year for Easter. I didn't know you could do that with an egg. Your bunny cinnamon rolls looked scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete