Sunday, April 28, 2013

He’s Home!!

Man I’m getting so bad at blogging lately. My phone was overloaded with pictures so I knew some blogging had to be done!

A couple of weekends ago, Hans and I were able to go to youth conference together and experience it together with the youth. We had a lot of fun! They went to a women’s shelter in Baltimore to help restore it by helping with yard work, clean and restore houses, and donate paper products and more.

We worked with a group to repaint a basement floor.

008

009

010

011

012

These are our Young Women :) The leaders on on the ends. Although we don’t look much older… haha

013

014

Casey and I

015

We got SO sunburned.

018

Last Thursday my brother came home from his 2 year mission that he served in New York! We hadn’t seen him for 2 years!

We flew into Denver the same day he did. We got there an hour or so before his plane landed in Denver.

Hans and I waiting for our flight to Denver

028

In Denver, Waiting for Skyler to get off the plane

030

My brother

031

And sister

032

033

Sis Todd made the cutest sign!

My mom and Sis Todd

034

036

Hahaha. Oh, my sister…

037

They were all cute, while I was in my traveling clothes. With airport waiting time included it takes like 8 hours from Maryland… yuck!

My parents are so cute!

041

042

getting ready for him to come up the stairs!

044

045

We were quite the sight :)

And here he is!!!!!

046

Awwww my brothers are so cute. Reunited!!

048

049

Siblings all together :)

We had a lot of fun just hanging out with each other last weekend! we went to Cameron’s track meet, he did really well!

056053

Family shopping trip, we found a baby bunny!

050

The boys went out for wings together

sjfgksdgfk

For Skyler’s homecoming open house with lots of help, I made these cute cupcakes.

060061063

066067

Sky can’t make a serious face to save his life!

070073                  074  

We left on Tuesday morning, the trip was way too short.  But we are so glad Sky is home, and he has hardly changed at all!

Here is Cam, shoveling the driveway for us to go to the airport :)

084

Yesterday we went to the Maryland science center and we explored Baltimore a little bit. We had fun! It was such a nice day outside :)

090097  092  094 095 096

It was SO bright outside!

gfnhgjghjh

kjsdhvkfjsdhfkjs

jhfkhgfjf 

So that’s what we have been up to lately ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment