So, I went to look at when my last blog post was, and realized it was about a month and a half ago! I don’t think I have gone that long since I started blogging! I really haven’t been myself lately!
So, it’s time for me to play catch up. And although I really don’t feel like doing it right now, it has to be done.
So I am in the process of redecorating our kitchen with owls! I have a little bit of an owl obsession at the moment :)
I made a bunch of freezer breakfast burritos for Hans.
Hans reading a book to Jay
A night out to get dessert with some girl friends :)
Mothers day breakfast in bed! I didn’t realize how hard mothers day would be for me, but I guess it’s to be expected. Hans was so sweet to me the whole day! And he got me a cute gift :)
I made shadow boxes for my parents and Hans’ parents!
We had a barbeque with friends :) We love our friend time!
We went to a ward Barbeque on the Chesapeake bay, can you believe that it’s only 15 min. away from us?
I got to watch this cute babe one day!
Hans and I had a picnic at the park
playing banana grams on our picnic :)
Movie nights happen a lot at our house!
We washed our car for the first time!
I made an owl wreath with friends! See? I have a serious owl obsession.
Hans and I sitting on our balcony watching a thunderstorm :)
Hans doing the dishes, He’s so good to do the dishes a lot!
I met my friend Nichole broke her foot :( I met her at urgent care, and we were laughing together :)
I made zucchini bread for the first time, and it tastes delicious :)
Hans made me a Mickey Mouse pancake for breakfast this morning! I’m pretty sure it’s the best Mickey Mouse pancake I have ever seen!
So life is still just moving right along for us! And obviously I’ve been really bad about keeping up on our blog! but, this is our update for now! Keeping up on our blog is a work in progress :)

No comments:
Post a Comment