Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dates and Fun!

What have we been up to in the last couple of weeks? Just getting back into the swing of things!

Hans is doing well with work. He has loved being able to go on Saturdays and play sports with some friends in the ward. He always comes home sweaty and really tired, and all he wants to do the rest of the day is sit around :)

I have started some online classes, right now I’m working on a New Testament class which has been really good for me, and I just got a calling in the Young Women’s presidency in our ward! I’m excited for this calling and the new experiences it will bring. It will also keep me busy which is a good thing!

We always love to watch an episode or two of a show at night. Right now we are watching Once Upon a Time-which we love! And,  I think we have started a weekly routine of doing one creative date on the weekend.

Last weekend we made a fort and watched a movie in it. It was way fun!

014

018

019

020 021

This weekend we had a really fun skype date with our besties Sarah and Jaren! We made valentines day gingerbread houses :) Making gingerbread houses every year together is a tradition for us, but we skipped it this year, so we decided to make them for valentines day!

039

How cute are they? Oh, and that’s a mark on the computer screen, not on her teeth. hahaha, sorry Sarah! ;)

We love being able to skype, but seeing this picture just makes me sad that we can’t actually be together! Oh well, thank goodness for technology.

042

040 041

I also got a valentines day package in the mail from my mom! It was such a wonderful surprise.

030

Hans and I had fun going through all the stuff that was in the package.

032

 034

Valentines Day decorations!

035

Today we had a good Sunday dinner and we were able to spend time with my Uncle Mike, we had a good time!

I made cupcakes :)

046

049

051

yum!

053

054

Liz is due in about a week, can’t believe it!

Jay with bears at the store while Liz and I were shopping

002

Trying on Hans’ gloves

012

Hans and I after church today.

044

045

The magnetic scrabble board I made.

006

So life is just moving right along! I need to start getting back on track with taking pictures! I’ve been slacking in the picture department and family blog posting lately! Time to get back on track.

2 comments:

  1. You are so creative with fun ideas for dates and crafts!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the magnetic scrabble board. You two are always having fun :-)

    ReplyDelete