Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Disney World

After Christmas we went to Disney World and we had a TON of fun! I haven’t eaten that much in a long time. And all the food was SO good, and we LOVED the fun family time! So here is a huge overload of pictures!

We had a great restaurant experience this time, and we did a lot of jumping between parks. Luckily this was our 3rd time going to Disney World so we didn’t feel obligated to go on every ride. I can’t remember which day we did what so this is going to be very disorganized!

First morning, ready for Disney!

148

149

Yay! so excited!

153

mom and dad :)

154

Hats galore!

155

158

159

162

165

167

169

172

173

DSC_0407 DSC_0408

174

179

181

Oh, my brother. he thinks he’s so funny!

194

201

We were able to eat inside the beasts castle! The food was amazing and the inside of the castle was so cool! It was one of my favorite parts of the trip by far!

208

209

You can’t see it in this picture very well, but they made it look like it was snowing outside! how cool

DSC_0417 DSC_0409 DSC_0413

212

YUM

215

217

The west wing

219

The rose

221

223

229 224 228

I was so excited to get this treat. An ice cream sandwich with the biggest cookies ever! I may or may not have ate most of it….

231 230

236 232 233 234 235

On the Safari

237 238 239  241     

Swimming at the resort! Cam put the towel on his head like a girl, and then begged me to take a picture of him. haha :)

254

Ready to go swimming!

  251252

Bugs life , and a yummy treat!

249 250    

264 262257255 256       

266 265

Another great meal!

281 272 273They had a bubble blowing contest :)   276 277 278 279 280

Yeah, I gained more than a few pounds on this trip, not much help getting the baby weight off! ;)

288

Beautiful Castle!

   284 285  287

  295 296  298 

Made of legos?!

300310309     305

Um… hand placement? I’m pretty sure that wasn’t on purpose.

306  308

We were able to dine with the princesses and take picture with all of them. So fun!  

311

 DSC_0127  DSC_0129 DSC_0130  DSC_0132  DSC_0134    DSC_0138    DSC_0142  DSC_0144

DSC_0120DSC_0153

319 315 317

Josh caught a lizard

320 

 DSC_0146   DSC_0149

We got the best caramels! DSC_0150DSC_0393DSC_0406   DSC_0404     DSC_0155 DSC_0156 DSC_0157    DSC_0161  DSC_0163

  322 323 324

Last meal together :(

325 326 327  329 330  

And there you have it! Our trip to Disney World was wonderful and much needed! I wish we were still there and I could live the vacation life for a little while longer.  Or maybe move out of Maryland and to Colorado so we could be by family? We have debated just moving there without a job or a plan….. but I think our minds are a little foggy and our emotions are getting the best of us! Anyone know of any jobs for me or my husband?? ha.

I guess reality and real life has to be faced. I’m going crazy not knowing where things are going to go from here!

Happy New year everyone! 2012 had some of our happiest and best moments of our life, and some of our worst! Hans graduating, getting a job, moving to Maryland, getting pregnant, finding out we were having twins, and then losing them. Life has just been a rollercoaster! I guess time will pass and we will see what 2013 has in store for us. So here’s to another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment