Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Loved

I just wanted to say that we feel extremely loved! So thank you to everyone, for everything! If I haven’t responded to your messages or emails, just know that I appreciate them.

We have received so many cards, messages, and emails, as well as flowers, books, blankets, chocolates, and so much more. We sincerely appreciate your love. I know it is hard to know what to do or to say, but whatever you have done, even if was just expressing your love- it has and does help. I feel like we have become more popular and I can’t say that I don’t like that! ;) I believe that Heavenly Father has worked through each and every one of you to help us :)

As for my thoughts this week- I have a lot of them. I have been writing them down in hopes that I will be able to write about them here, and help other people.

I would like to display some of the memories we have of Olive and Carter, but I haven’t been able to work on that quite yet. So for now they wait patiently, in their spot under the TV. Eventually I will get there.

Do you see them? They are in those two little white boxes, and the green boxes underneath have all of their things. Their first hats and outfits, footprints, ultrasound pictures, and a few other things.- apparently I took this picture at 11:11 and I didn’t even realize it- makes me smile :)

baby spot 

The one thing I have been able to do though, is set up the mold of their cute hands and feet. Sometimes I look at it, and it makes me happy, and other times it makes me sad- I don’t know if that will change, but I hope for more of the happy moments rather than the sad.

hands and feet

I am starting a new (separate) blog, for my thoughts and posts about our recent experience! It is CarterandOlive.blogspot.com. And no, I’m not making it private :) it is currently undergoing a makeover, so It doesn’t look too great at the moment, but hopefully it soon will. I’m not too great at the whole “blog designing” thing, so if any of you are, and want to do it for me, I wouldn’t be opposed ;) Oh, and don’t worry, I am keeping our family blog, and will be posting on it like I normally do.

No comments:

Post a Comment