So, here we are again. Back to school and staring at computers, doing homework all the time.
We were going to head back to Rexburg on Saturday, but when we checked the weather it said that it would be better conditions on Monday. We both thought that school started on Wednesday or Thursday, which would work out fine because we would have a day to rest and unpack, go grocery shopping, you know the dirty work. WRONG! While checking my email I found something from one of my teachers that said “I can’t wait to see everyone on Tuesday!” I’m glad I checked that, but we were not prepared! so now it is the end of the week and the apartment is still a mess and the Christmas tree is still up. Due to the fact that we are running around trying to get everything done to start the semester.
These things include: Unpacking, getting food, getting books, paying tuition, getting on fast grad, paying for health insurance, getting new internet, homework, figuring out classes and making a graduation plan, the list goes on! I have to stop before I stress myself out ahhhh! Not to mention I’m trying to figure out this acid reflux thing and I have a UTI, not fun!
I was thinking about everything, and where we are, and I’m feeling pretty good. I feel like we’re on the right path, yay! Hans is going to graduate in the summer, I’m on my way into the medical assisting program and we’re feelin pretty good. Then it’s off to Pocatello for his masters and I’m off to getting some hospital experience…… EXCITING!
This semester is going to be different though! I’m nervous to start the Medical Assisting program, but I’m also pretty excited. I’ve got some scrubs to feel all doctory in. I’m going to be learning how to take blood, do urine analysis, and give shots (yep, that is in all the places you can think to give shots in.. haha) It should be interesting!
BUT something that is going to be weird is that we aren’t going to see each other as often as before :( Hans is going to be working full time for his internship, and he is taking night classes. So, he will be gone from about 8 in the morning until almost 8 at night! That leaves us to only about 4-5 hours of time together (not counting sleeping). Sad, but true.
So, I’m going to probably have homework and other stuff to work on while he is gone, seeing as I’m going to have 18 credits, GASP!! But I think I’m going to try to start going to the gym with some friends more often, and maybe I will feel like cooking more often than I do….. which is almost NEVER. It is going to be an interesting semester!

No comments:
Post a Comment