So now that we’re back in Rexburg I can put some pictures from my Camera on!
At the end of my First Aid class we got certification cards! Now being trained in CPR is one things, but being trained in First Aid is harder than you might think! If you get a serious injury I can keep you alive until you get to the hospital :) That class was actually pretty fun, and sometimes really gross too.
Anyways! Moving on…..
These are pictures of us waiting in line for Santa, as soon as we got there my dad went and got us some Chocolate to snack on.
Here are some pictures of everyone with Santa!
Here are some videos of us trying to figure out where we were going for dinner.
Here we are at The White Fence Farm.
They had a better Santa there :)
Random video! Skyler has a fish tank in his room (the room we were staying in) One night, I found a lazer pointer and we decided to point it in the fish tank and the fish went crazy! it was funny :)… oh the ways we amuse ourselves! haha
We have a tradition of Racletting, which is when you have a mini grillin the center of the table and then you take whatever meat, vegetable, or anything you want and grill it on your own with everyone around the table! It is fun, underneath the grill you can also melt cheese to put on some cooked potatoes. We also do fondue! We weren’t able to do this on Christmas day so we did it for new years day instead, here are some pictures and videos!
Here are some other random pictures:
This is Krista trying to jump and get Cameron’s dangling legs :)
I found the most amazing thing! my mom and I went to Bed Bath and Beyond one night and I found a head scratcher! Hans loves it when I scratch his head so when I found this I thought it would be pretty funny to bring home to him. He actually likes it! haha so funny.
Alright that’s all for now!








No comments:
Post a Comment